View Profile TazShelby2016

14 Game Reviews

I would recommend changing the level complete sound. It does not fit and is somewhat obnoxious.

xenoshort responds:

Yeah, you're right, it's just a bite I had left from another project, I should probably change it

This is one of the greatest examples of learning from recommendations, behind No Man's Sky. As a result, this has become one of my favorites.

Very good game. However, I have some recommendations:

A game version where you restart at the exit stairs of the last played level instead of starting over,
a 'priest' character type, which is the opposite of the necromancer, the revival of skeletons with the necromancer, and usability/destructibility of some of the furniture(especially barrels), and the ability to claim cleared floors, effectively acting not only as a base but potentially being able to be set up to challenge friends and strangers.

1 Audio Review

Good, unfortunately, I cannot say that it is accessible to be used in anything. Some of the melody transitions make the melody seem obnoxious.

2 Art Reviews

Art is far from my field. For the most part, I can only say that this is a very good quadroscope and generated art.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :))

Cannot agree with you more on the statement on PETA.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

*agrees*

One who has never played god has never dreamed, never thought, and certainly never existed.

n/a